Lately all over the world people who are standing up to the status quo against things like government gun control and also environmental exploitation are mysteriously winding up dead at young ages and without terminal diseases present. Some of the most recent American gun manufacturers who have passed away mysteriously, made quality military spec rifles and firearms and put them in the hands of many law abiding American citizens. Which is most likely why they are no longer with us.
- Environmental activists being killed in increasing numbers, Global Witness rights group warns (CBS News)
- Two gun makers killed in two days, and no answers (Examiner)
- Rifle Manufacturer John Noveske Mysteriously Killed Shortly After Posting Controversial Article (Gun News)
- Mark Larson, Founder and President of Rock River Arms, Has Passed (Guns.com)
- More environmental activists are being killed around the world (Headlight World)
- Environmental activists ‘being killed at rate of one a week’ (The Guardian)
- Environmental Activists Are Being Killed in Record Numbers (Utne Reader)